Nuffnang Ads

HBU lagi??!!

Haluuu my dear readers ^_^

This time is my experience on choosing HBU course. It was part of your subjects in every semester (depends on what type of HBU that you choose). HBU is a co curricular with many activities (kokurikulum/kokum). During my time, they announce that if the students that have the PLKN certificate, they can skip for 1st semester without taking HBU, after that, they must join the TTS until part 3. However, if you take HBU since the 1st semester, you can choose other clubs during part 2 and 3. Got that? Another situation is when you decided to join HBU for the 3 semester, it also great because I did that. hehe.

What are the HBU courses? It's like courses of language then you can choose what type of language that you want. Again, during my time, there  are:
  1. Kesatria Negara (all marching part with other kind of topics)
  2. Tempur Tanpa Senjata (TTS) - continuation from Kesatria Negara if you did not want to join any other club in UiTM
  3. Kesatria Kembara (marching, outdoor activities-camping, kayaking and climb mountain)
  4. Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah (I think you know it, almost the same as in schools)
  5. Marching Band-Pancaragam (learn all of the musical instrument)
All of these are the choices provided during my time. Other than that, the club during part 2 & 3 that you can join are:
  1. Theater team
  2. Netball
  3. Sports management
  4. Archery
  5. Tae-kwondo
  6. Rugby
  7. Others (too many...hehe)
In my experience, I joined the Kesatria Kembara for 3 semester. Hahaha, suffer?? naaaa... I enjoyed that moment for 3 semester. Got "A" every semester for this subject. Worth it right?? Got new friends, new experiences and skills part especially during camping. Trust me, we got special treatment from the commander of kesatria kembara, which means, they were so nice and at the same time very strict with discipline part. It can't be describe with all my writing, you can only know it when once you feel it.

Alright ! and again, do comment if any questions to ask for, I will help you as much as I can.
Terima Kasih :)

3 comments:

  1. Sis.. Time part2.. Ade TTS kan.. Kawad2 suma ada lagi ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis.. Time part2.. Ade TTS kan.. Kawad2 suma ada lagi ka

    ReplyDelete

Dah baca? komenlah juga..... ^_^ Thanks..

Nuffnang Ads